Coronavirus Update from Weiler Abrasives
January 13, 2021
To: Valued Weiler Abrasives Customer
Weiler Abrasives continues to navigate the ever-changing business environment caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Our priority remains on maintaining the health and safety of our customers, co-workers, and communities while continuing to service our customers. Below is the latest update.
- We continue to operate our manufacturing facilities and distribution centers around the globe as an essential business and under strict precautionary measures as established by the Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- We are in close contact with our suppliers and continue to mitigate supply chain risks as they develop.
- Our Sales Team is here to support you in the safest, most efficient way possible, whether that is in person at your facility, over the phone, or via a video conference. If they do come to your facility, they will follow strict precautionary measures including social distancing, wearing face masks, and completing a pre-travel checklist to ensure your safety and theirs.
- We are continuing to operate with a remote work policy for those co-workers that can work remotely, which includes our Customer Experience Team. We have learned to adapt just like our customers have so you can still expect the same level of customer service that you always have from Weiler Abrasives.
- We are continuing to restrict visitors at Weiler Abrasives facilities to only essential visits.
Thank you for your continued support, we appreciate your business and your patience as we work through these unprecedented times. If you have any questions or need support, please feel free to contact your Weiler Sales Representative or call our Customer Experience Team at 800-835-9999.
The Weiler Abrasives team